Legal Expertise You Can Rely On
Attorney Richard Schoenfeld possesses a broad practical blend of legal and management experience. An insightful and creative business advisor who is skilled in conflict resolution, Mr. Schoenfeld offers a common sense approach to your personal and business legal issues.
Attorney Schoenfeld has been a practicing attorney since 1989. His legal services consist of advising and or representing a diverse group of individual and business clients. Whether a real estate transaction, landlord-tenant disagreement, a property dispute or maybe a family or business matter Richard J. Schoenfeld, Esq. can help.
Prior to starting his own firm in Newton, MA., he was appointed Executive Director for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to manage the oversight of federal and state agencies working on the Big Dig and previously, he managed the operation of a professional design firm that provided a full spectrum of project deliverable services through construction.
Additionally, Mr. Schoenfeld is an active member of the Dedham community giving years of community service volunteering as legal counsel to the Building, Planning and Construction Committee and as a member of the Board of Assessors.
Licensed as a real estate broker, Mr. Schoenfeld’s counsel is applicable to landlord-tenant disputes, conveyancing, property issues and zoning matters.
Mr. Schoenfeld is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He is on the faculty at Boston University and frequently lectures at universities in the area.
J.D., Suffolk University Law School
M.B.A., Babson College
B.S.B.A., Boston College
· Board of Assessors Dedham
· Board of Directors, Friends of Dedham Civic Pride
· Babson College Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork
· Boston College Varsity Club Board of Directors
· Dedham Town Meeting
· Elks Lodge Member
· MassBar Association
Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce
· Pike's Peak Hockey Club (BC Hockey) Board of Directors
· Project Management Institute PMI
· Small Property Owners Association SPOA
· Citizen of the Year, Dedham Police Dept.
· Commendation for Service, Dedham Parks/Recreation Dept.
· Outstanding, Sympathetic Treatment of Historic, Cultural, National Environment Dock Square in Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Federal Highway Administration
· Greiman, V. 2013, MegaProject Oversight Activities - Ensuring Public Accountability, (Contributed), Wiley
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Schoenfeld Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder